- Latest News
- Featured Preaching Woman
- Inspirational Articles
- Ministry Etiquette
- Faith & Finance
- Health & Beauty
- The Book Shelf
- Speakers Bureau
- Online Store
- Upcoming Events
- Message Board
Conference and Workshops
Are you looking for a way to refresh your ministry image, birth new enthusiasm, or motivate your staff and members? If so, look no further than PrachingWoman.com! We provide infomration-rich, practical, and engaging services and workshops that will infuse your ministry with the excitement, motivation, and inspiration they need to attain maximum levels of productivity.
We've listed a few of the For-Fee services and workshops we offer. However, each can be perfectly tailored to fit your needs. If you don't see what you're looking for, contact us today at email@example.com and we'll customize a solution just for you as well as discuss our service fees and guidelines.
2013 Preaching Woman Empowerment Conference
Services and Workshops (Available Upon Request)
Being organized and handling business properly are two key factors in successfully managing, growing, and expanding your ministry. You and/or your staff must be equipped to effectively schedule, secure, and structure each ministry engagement. In this powerful training, we'll show you how to handle engagement invitations from start to finish.
This workshop will help you:
- Learn the best methods of responding to ministry invitations.
- Discover the key questions to ask before accepting any engagement.
- Uncover the secret to smoothly navigating the process of securing honorariums.
- Understand and honor the hierarchical structure of soliciting ministries.
- Communicate your needs and requirements confidently and effectively.
- Much more!
Marketing the Woman Behind the Preaching
This dynamic session covers the following topics:
- Marketing the Real You!
- How to customize top notch press kits,
- Engagement agreements,
- And much more!
- Accepting and Preparing for Interviews
- How to customize effective press releases.
- How to handle press inquiries.
- How to conduct research for an interview.
- How to address personal questions and ministry questions via print, radio, or internet.
- Maintaining Grace and Poise under the Pressure of your Schedule
- Much More!
Praise and Worship For the Preaching Woman!
Want to learn more about what it takes to create the right atmosphere for delivery of the preached Word? In this dynamic workshop, "Praise and Worship for the Preaching Woman," we'll show you the powerful biblical principles governing Praise and Worship, and how to best integrate them to enhance the overall presentation of the Word.
In this Workshop we will:
- Reveal the importance of proper song selection.
- Show you how to choose the right melody at the right time.
- Help you avoid the most common mistakes and pitfalls.
- Take an in-depth look at how to position yourself to be used as an instrument of worship.
Demonstrate various methods of integrating praise and worship before and during your ministerial rendering.